Road Trips

Saturday, July 16, 2016

The view from the Biltmore Estate

Excessive snacks, naps, rest stops and some great music lead to the perfect road trip. This past weekend my dad and I drove down to North Carolina and needless to say, we enjoyed listening to some good tunes!

My dad has always been the one to show me some classic alternative songs and I enjoy trying to guess the artist when he asks me. I usually end up not remembering, as I am not always the best with various artists and songs names. However, I look forward to singing along with my dad, which makes long trips on the road go by much faster.

I've always been one to flip through the radio when I'm driving, but after asking my dad for some good road trip songs, I put together a road trip playlist.

Below you will find the link to the playlist I made.
https://open.spotify.com/user/12180509429/playlist/37FRX42Br2Ph3b5NYlokui

These are some songs that I enjoy listening to and that have a catchy beat when your driving! I hope you find some songs you like or hear a new one you haven't before.

I hope everyone has had some time to go on a road trip this summer, and if not one great service to keep in mind is Turo. This is a peer to peer car sharing company that allows you to list your car and rent from another local car renter at a specific destination. It sure sounds like a great service that beats waiting in line to rent your car!

Enjoy the sunshine and some warm weather! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs