Summer Brunch Bash Ideas

Thursday, May 26, 2016


With summer and warmer days right around the corner many of us enjoy taking our time in the morning and enjoying some brunch!

Brunch has always been one of my favorite meals largely in part because when I finish a run it is usually brunch time. I love making pancakes, parfaits, muffins and french toast to enjoy.

Summer is a time to relax with our friends and there is no better way to relax with friends than by having brunch together!

I have teamed up with Paperless Post, a company specializing in digital cards with plethoras of designs to choose from, to help make my summer brunch bash a success.

For the invitation and menu that I chose I used a design by Rifle Paper Company. I love the whimsical look of the cards and the simple customization process that Paperless Post utilizes. It was very easy to pick out a design and change the font size and typeface.



I enjoy making new recipes and I had a tough time picking out a few recipes to try for my brunch bash! I decided to serve a blueberry waffle casserole, fruit salad, iced tea and an egg bake.



All of the dishes I made were very simple to make and could serve a large number of people.


Blueberry Waffle Casserole 
Spinach, Tomato & Red Pepper Egg Muffins
Fruit Salad
Green Sun Tea
I followed a recipe courtesy of Peanut Butter Fingers to make the blueberry waffle casserole, but I made the egg muffins without a recipe. I love making egg muffins because they are very easy to make and can last a whole week when refrigerated. I baked the muffins at 350 for 25 minutes. 

I am always up for an outdoor party and I love thinking of ways to decorate for a party. I had fun putting together my table setting and decor. It's very simple to add decorations for a summer party by collecting a few flowers to display and using a fun tablecloth to put it all together! 





I hope my ideas can help you if you're looking to have a brunch party for any of your summer gatherings! 

Enjoy your day today!

I also wanted to say thank you to my good friends Erin and Johnna for helping me to put this all together! 

***
Thank you to the Paperless Post for teaming up with me to help create a fun brunch party! If you are in need of some fun invitations for birthday parties, graduation parties or any other gathering you are planning on check out this company. They have a wide variety of invitations to choose from to help make any party a success! 



2 comments :

  1. So interesting brunch party ideas!! I really want to organize a fun DIY family brunch and you have helped me a lot by sharing these ideas here. I have been planning to host this party at one of most popular outdoor venues in Atlanta. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs