Never Give Up

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Writing and life sometimes collide together and the two can create something beautiful. I know I haven't kept up with my blog as much as I would have liked to this year. Sometimes I channel my energy into homework, running and taking care of my self, which is important. However, I believe that writing can help to motivate and transform our lives. Maybe you are searching for something to brighten your day or a few words that motivate you in a difficult part of life and that is why I enjoy writing. I hope someone will stumble across the assortment of words that I have typed and they will strike a chord within you.

This year of my life has really flown by, and tomorrow I will run the last cross country race of my junior year. I cannot believe that I only have one more season of cross country left. I love this sport so much and all it has brought me. I would not be the person I am today if I didn't lace up my fist pair of running shoes. I fully believe the lessons I learn in running translate into life. 

Sometimes the results do not always end up the way we desire they would. We may have spent countless hours, moments running along the trails and roads to be honked and hollered at by random passerby, days where we begrudgingly pulled on our running clothes and walked out the door, and days where we felt fully alive in the moment that have prepared us to fight on race day. No matter how the race may go we get up the next day and log more miles on our shoes.

In life, we cannot give up and must always keep fighting no matter the outcome. This is one of the greatest lessons I have learned from my sport. We all are full of so much potential, greatness, and desire to change the world. I challenge you today to share a kind word, go out of your way to brighten someone's day, and to never give up no matter what happens.

Go out in this world and believe in yourself and all that you are capable of. Never stop fighting and chasing down the goals you envision. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs