It's a Good Time to Be a Falcon

Saturday, October 3, 2015

This last month sure has been a busy one! I've been busy with school, cross country, and the other various activities I've joined. I'm enjoying all of my classes thus far! My workload has increased a bit since last year, but I'm learning lots. I have come to enjoy my women's studies class the most. I have continued to write for the Key Magazine on campus and I just finished interviewing for my stories. 

This past weekend, I had dinner with my friends that I met from my trip to Italy. It was the first time I had seen many of them since we departed ways at the airport. We all gathered for dinner and to talk about how our summers were. It was really nice to feel at home with some great people. I'm so grateful to have met such wonderful people this summer. I've been enjoying meeting with my friend Emily, whom I met on my trip, each week and catching up. 

As I write this post, my team and I are on our way back from Pennsylvania. We ran the Paul Short Invitational today. The rain was falling steadily throughout the race, so the course was a true cross country race! My teammates and I all finished with mud splattered down our legs. I enjoyed the course for the race, and I also found myself running alongside a fellow Indiana runner, Gina Genco from Carmel. It's always really neat to see people from Indiana. I will forever cherish the bonds I made racing in high school. My team has been working really hard this season and we are on our way to accomplishing our goals we set forth this season. I look forward to what lies ahead!

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day and happy fall! 😊🍂🍁




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs