2016 Through the Lens

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Goodbye 2016,

What a year full of ups and downs, new adventures in adulthood and everything in between. This year I learned more about myself and who I am as a person. I am by no means perfect, but every struggle I had this year I believe I have learned from. I still have new struggles to work through, but I hope I can be a better person through each one. I have gained many new friendships that have shown me different views and guided me to new passions. This year I wanted to learn to appreciate myself more, and I fully believe I have followed that path. I try my best to do yoga, write, and take time for myself each day by enjoying my morning tea, appreciating the little things and finding joy when I am running. Our world is ever-changing and full of many dangers, and I hope that in the coming year we can find more peace, happiness and love for one another.

These are some moments I have captured through my lens which inspire me, make me happy, or mark new experiences.
One of my favorite places, Lake Michigan

My first win in a college track race, a small one,
but nonetheless something that inspires me 
My journey to North Carolina to work at a new running camp.
I learned a lot here and made many new friends.

My cross country team's vision board for the season.
We had some big goals for the season after losing some
 key members to our team, but we accomplished them! 

Here we are after placing Top 3 in the
conference for 2 years in a row!

My first wedding for my good friend, Emily!

Joining FCA this year was one of the best decisions I have made in college.
 I am so thankful to learn from new friends and grow as a person. 
Trips to the dunes always make me happy


Another year with my best friend
Cheers to a new year and new experiences! Thank you 2016 for allowing me to grow into the person I am now and allowing me to appreciate life a little more each day.


Happy New Year! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs