Enjoy Every Moment

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello my fellow blog readers! I am sure you have been wondering where I have been. I typically try to post every month, but sometimes life gets in the way and I devote myself to other priorities. I really do enjoy writing, but it is something that I try not to force and I like to write when inspiration strikes.

I have been enjoying the warmer weather, green grass and some sunshine! It sure puts an extra smile on my face to see some signs of spring around the corner. I've been busy with my track practices and meets, studying and working at the student recreation center. My track team and I traveled to North Carolina last week for a meet. I had never been there before and it was really nice to see flowers and soak up some sun! I enjoyed cheering on my teammates and getting to race.

The end of the semester is quickly approaching. I cannot believe that another year of college has gone by. It seems as if I was just starting college. I always try my best to make sure that I am enjoying every moment, but sometimes I get too caught up with life and lose sight of this. As I was sitting at my desk I looked up at the various motivational messages I have scattered across my room and my gaze stuck on a message I plucked off of a tea bag. The message reads "The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment."



I think these words are often forgotten in the midst of hectic schedules. Every moment we have can be enjoyed if we have the right attitude and outlook on life. I think it is important to pause each day and think about how much I have to be thankful for and the opportunities that can stress me out are ones that so many people do not have. Being grateful for what we do have can help us to enjoy the moment a little bit each day.

Every moment we have the choice to water the flowers and let a garden flourish or let weeds grow and tangle our thoughts. My challenge for you is to enjoy every moment you have whether it be a stressful one or a happy one.


“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” -Eleanor Roosevelt



Enjoy your day and live in the moment! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments system

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs